Welcome to the Brunswick Oakland II Billiards Table! Our table offers a stunning way to enjoy a game of billiards with its 1890s inspired look and feel. This timeless design provides plenty of style and sophistication, while also lasting through decades of play.
The late Victorian-inspired pool table sits atop sturdy wooden legs with an espresso finish and features solid wood construction. For added character, the table is complete with leather pockets featured on its handsome rails.
What's more, the Brunswick Oakland II pool table also offers two handy storage drawers, giving you ample space to store tools, cues, and other items. Whether you're looking for a family game night option or an upscale addition to your game room, this billiards table is the perfect choice.
- Size : 8 ft.
- Finish : Espresso with drawers
- pockets: Shield
- Legs: As Shown
- Slate: 1"
- Cloth: Cardinal Red
- Cloth Type: Brunswick Stain-Resistant Cloth
- Dining Top: Not Included
- Available in Espresso and Rustic Grey
Base Frame Construction
- Made from superior engineered wood with selected veneered hardwoods
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction, and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance
*THIS ITEM REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL DELIVERY & INSTALLATION*
*SEE SERVICES TAB FOR MORE DETAILS*