The Centennial cue is a high quality cue great for any level of play, and is meticulously crafted with superior attention to detail. The Centennial Cue is featured in the Centennial Play Pack.
- Length: 58"
- Tip: 13 mm, Triangle brand
- Shaft: Hard work maple, 29" with a standard taper, and a traditional brass insert
- Joint: Piloted with a black linen base phenolic fiber
- Pin: 5/16" diameter, stainless steel
- Forearm: Straight grain white maple stained nutmeg brown
- Wrap: Irish linen, black with white specs
- Butt Sleeve: Straight grain with maple stained nutmeg brown
- Butt Plate: Black Herculite which is resistant to cracking or breaking
- Bumper: Threaded, to resist fall out or pull out from the cue, custom molded rubber bumper
- Finish: Curable polyurethane, UV cured
- Weights: 18, 19, 20, 21 oz