Bring a primal ferocity to your dart game with the Viper Desperado Soft Tip Darts, designed for use with either electronic dart boards or most sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 90% Tungsten and 10% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less and 90% is among the highest you’ll find in dart set. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores.
Each barrel enjoys knurled bands, deep grooves and hand painted rings, allowing your grip to remain consistent throw after throw. The Pitbull Darts feature tough, lightweight Aluminum Spinster Shafts that can rotate freely, allowing them to make way for your next shots reducing bounce outs. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with a savage Pitbull adorning each slim flight, for a fierce look. Each set includes six high speed slim flights, three extra nylon shafts, thirteen 2BA Tufflex III Tips, dart mechanic repair tool, and accessory bag and an aluminum dart case. The aluminum dart case is a great all-in-one case for your new darts. Featuring a hard out shell and cloth lined slots to keep your dart secure, this case has room for everything included in this set!
- 90% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Knurled barrel with grooves and rings provides an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Spinster Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels, and rotate freely reducing bounce outs.
- Keep darts and accessories protected with an aluminum case, featuring a hard outer shell and a soft cloth lining.
- Includes six flights, three extra nylon replacement shafts, thirteen 2BA Tufflex III Tips, Dart mechanic repair tool, accessory bag and aluminum case.