Become a darting ace with the Viper Shot King Sisal Dartboard! This dartboard is constructed from compressed sisal fibers, the latest innovation in steel tip darting. Constructing the board this way gives new life to your dartboard, as the special technique allows the sisal fibers to self-heal, as they “remember” their original shape. These dartboards will last years longer than their old school wood or paper counterpoints. The Shot King dartboard features a 100% staple-free bullseye. This greatly reduces your chance of a bounce-out occurring while you shoot for a bullseye, increasing your scores. Other dartboards secure the spider with staples, increasing bounce-outs and frustration.
The Shot King also features galvanized steel wire spider. This gives the spider great durability and strength to last the life of the board. These wires are rounded, further reducing your chance of a bounce-out, and giving your average score per dart a boost, as darts slide off the wire and into the board. As you play and improve your dart game, you’ll find yourself becoming more consistent where your darts land, and high scoring targets can wear unevenly. That’s why the Shot King dartboard features a movable number ring, just detach and rotate and your prime spots will move to a fresh point on the board, significantly extending its life! This dartboard includes everything you need to get started: a set of steel tip darts, easy-to-use mounting hardware and a game manual. You’ll find yourself unable to put your darts down after you begin playing on the Shot King, complete your game room today!
- Tournament Quality Regulation 18” diameter accommodates both steel tip and soft tip darts.
- Constructed from high grade, self-healing compressed sisal fibers.
- Staple free bullseye ensures that bounce outs are kept to a minimum.
- Galvanized rounded wire spider allows darts to glide into board, reducing bounce outs.
- Movable number ring allows you to rotate the dartboard, allowing the fibers to heal, and extending its life.
- Includes mounting hardware and steel tip starter darts.